submit to reddit

The Observer

Rant and Rage against the players or groups of players that ruined your enjoyment of Guild Wars 2 today.

The Observer

Postby Chillout Man » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:38 am

There I am, fighting my heart out on a boss fight in a lvl 50 fractal, in my full zerker gear on my dagger/dagger elemental, smashing burning and bashing the mob into submission and I notice in the back corner of my camera, just as I am going in for another attack, one of the players standing there watching me. So I turn around and look at him, so he can see that I know he is not fighting or being helpful in any way, and you know what the guy says.

The guy says "You should try a scepter."

Oh Gee thanks Mr. Observer, you jerk, I guess since you think that you standing around with your scepter doing nothing at all is helping the team more than me, I should swap to my scepter also and observe the battle.... what a dick.... I used a scepter in FOTM once, when I was a noob, but now I am not satisfied with the damage output.

But of course since this guy was doing 0 Damage, I guess he just didn't get how a mob dies in this game anyhow.

JAFO
"Just Another Fucking Observer"
Chillout Man

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Re: The Observer

Postby xevious » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:51 am

Chillout Man wrote:There I am, fighting my heart out on a boss fight in a lvl 50 fractal, in my full zerker gear on my dagger/dagger elemental, smashing burning and bashing the mob into submission and I notice in the back corner of my camera, just as I am going in for another attack, one of the players standing there watching me. So I turn around and look at him, so he can see that I know he is not fighting or being helpful in any way, and you know what the guy says.

The guy says "You should try a scepter."

Oh Gee thanks Mr. Observer, you jerk, I guess since you think that you standing around with your scepter doing nothing at all is helping the team more than me, I should swap to my scepter also and observe the battle.... what a dick.... I used a scepter in FOTM once, when I was a noob, but now I am not satisfied with the damage output.

But of course since this guy was doing 0 Damage, I guess he just didn't get how a mob dies in this game anyhow.

JAFO
"Just Another Fucking Observer"

Dude....Chill out man... :lol:

No but seriously....I totally hate that guy.
xevious

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Re: The Observer

Postby Flame On » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:50 pm

I think I played with him last week.
Flame On

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Return to Don't Hate The Game, Hate The Player