submit to reddit

What Guild Wars 2 Expansion are You Expecting?

What Guild Wars 2 Expansion are You Expecting?

Postby 1048jack » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:00 am

Without any doubt, guild wars 2 (*Spam Link Removed) is the most successful MMORPG since World of Warcraft. Even if you aren’t the game’s fan, you won’t deny its sales and staying power. Then, what expansion are you expecting for this game? Have you ever thought about it? Here, we want to make a list of five things we hope to see whenever Tyria gets its inevitable boxed expansion outside of the biweekly content. You guys can leave your thoughts in the comment!

*Relevent Link Addded
http://gw2.gameguyz.com/news/news/what- ... cting.html
Last edited by admin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: irrelevant spammy linking, replaced with a relevant deep link.
1048jack

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Re: What Guild Wars 2 Expansion are You Expecting?

Postby Dragon Reaps » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:06 am

My guild was chatting last month, that the ArenaNet team wanted to keep putting out the free mini expansions, but NCSoft wanted a paid expansion.

There is still so much of the original world map that is not exposed yet, where is the crystal desert, and the ring of fire ? They will have to come with the first expansion if they do not open up that area free for us.

Then of course there is the Nightfall areas, and the factions area, and of course Eye of the North...this is supposed to be the same world, you would think there would be the same places....I predict more dwarves in the future.
Dragon Reaps

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Postby Ogden » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:16 am

If it was dwarves it would have to be underground, Ogden is the only one that is not "Living Stone"

I predict Ring Of Fire and Mursaat in the future, as well as the crystal desert, but would be surprised if they were part of a paid expansion.
Ogden

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Postby Monkman » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:20 am

Ogden wrote:If it was dwarves it would have to be underground, Ogden is the only one that is not "Living Stone"

I predict Ring Of Fire and Mursaat in the future, as well as the crystal desert, but would be surprised if they were part of a paid expansion.

Blazeridge Stepps has a "Desert Gate" which probably leads to the crystal desert

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Desert_Gate

There really are a lot of closed gates throughout GW2 ... you can pretty much guarantee they will lead somewhere eventually.
Really Funny Shirts <= If you dont look at that you missed something in life.
Monkman

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Postby Agit_8 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Try zooming out on your world map sometime....there really is a whole lot there that is not explorable yet.
Agit_8

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Postby Dragon Reaps » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 am

I would really like to see more giants, I used to play Everquest, and the giants all had kingdoms, and cities, and we used to raid them, it was fun.
Dragon Reaps

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Postby Shizam » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Pretty sure ring of fire is coming soon.
Shizam

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Return to Guild Wars 2 News Forum