submit to reddit

June 2014 - Festival Of The Four Winds - Again?

June 2014 - Festival Of The Four Winds - Again?

Postby Damaged Goods » Wed May 14, 2014 3:28 am

I just saw this Festival Of The Four Winds
As part of the celebration of our launch in China, we’re holding an in-game festival that brings back some of the best-loved Living World content! The Zephyrites have returned to the Labyrinthine Cliffs to do business and trade their goods, and Queen Jennah has reopened the Crown Pavilion. Experience the joy of movement as you harness the power of the Zephyrites’ aspect crystals, or put your battle skills to the test in the Crown Pavilion and Queen’s Gauntlet.

Get ready: the Festival of the Four Winds begins on May 20!

Is this supposed to be the update we have been waiting for ? Old Content ?
Damaged Goods

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Re: June 2014 - Festival Of The Four Winds - Again?

Postby Monkman » Wed May 14, 2014 3:46 am

They are working on new content as they serve us up old content to entertain us a bit. I came to the conclusion after reading this article:

Eurogamer 2014

That there would be a major update coming in June, and I am guessing a new area of the map would open up. My guess would be Magus Falls, but I can't remember now why I came to that conclusion. I thought at one time it would be Magus because the Pale Tree was there, and someone had told me that the nightmare court were corrupted by Mordremoth the Dragon through the pale tree, but someone in Map chat, using quotes and other such things told me that was ridiculous the other day, and I realize my lore is not very strong, so I am unsure now. I used to be sure a new area was opening up, but now I am not so sure. I really hope they were not talking about the feature pack in that article. I want new monsters and lands to discover, not features. They must be working on them. I am sure something is coming soon.

Anyhow here is a really old Mordremoth concept art pic for you to have a look at. Click for full screen.
Really Funny Shirts <= If you dont look at that you missed something in life.
Monkman

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Re: June 2014 - Festival Of The Four Winds - Again?

Postby Dragon Reaps » Sun May 18, 2014 3:18 am

One thing this lack of content has done for me, is cure me of my GW2 addiction. Thanks Arenanet!
Dragon Reaps

Please Visit Our Sponsor
SuperShirtGuy

Return to Guild Wars 2 News Forum